Areas Where Fresh Aire Can Help
- Relief and treatment for emotional distress (depression, anxiety, panic, anger, and adjustment disorders)
- Psychotherapeutic support through life’s transitions and crises, including grief counseling
- Spiritual direction
- Issues related to personality and emotional development
- Relationship counseling
- Premarital, marriage, and divorce counseling
- Healing from emotional, physical, or sexual abuse
- Educational programs and seminars related to mental and spiritual health
- Short-term support groups
- Vocational assessment and career counseling
- Clergy/ministry consultation and support
About Fees and Insurance
The fee for a counseling session is $90 per 50-minute session. However, based on a sliding scale and an individual’s income levels, this could be lower. The decision will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Fresh Aire Samaritan Counseling Center will be happy to work with health insurances to cover the costs, provided your health carrier will agree to work with Fresh Aire.
Services That Fresh Aire Offers
- Counseling for individual adults, adolescents, and children
- Counseling for families
- Counseling for couples
- Counseling for groups
- Workshops and seminars
- Short-term classes
- Individual consultations with Pastors and/or Churches
- Pastor colleague case study group
- Pastoral care specialist training and certification
- Pulpit supply
- Presentations related to mental and spiritual health
Your generous donations allow Fresh Aire Samaritan Counseling Center to provide programs and counseling services to individuals, families, couples and groups in the Great Lakes Bay Region. Donations make it possible to provide these services on a “sliding fee scale” according to a client’s income.
You may make a secure one-time or recurring monthly donation online with a credit card or Paypal.
You may also submit donations via a check. Checks should be made out to “Fresh Aire Samaritan Counseling Center.” Please send your donation to the address below. Thank you for supporting Fresh Aire.
First United Methodist Church of Midland
Attn: Fresh Aire Samaritan Counseling Center
315 W. Larkin Street
Midland, MI 48640
Note: The Center is a not-for-profit entity as designated by the U.S. Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)3.