We would like to invite you to Fall into Wellness with us on Oct 14th at the First United Methodist Church of Saginaw and/or on Oct 21st at the First United Methodist Church of Midland. This family-friendly festival is our first annual and we need you to help us make it a success!
We are offering a fun afternoon of activities focused on holistic health and wellness for the family. This will be a by donation event to replenish our Samaritan Fund. Our Samaritan fund provides money to help those in need of financial support for counseling.
Please join us for some fun wellness activities and help us provide more people with the financial support they need for their mental health.
If you are unable to join us, please consider a donation to help us provide counseling to those in need.
- Mental Health Ministries: Inspirations
- 1st Annual Festival flyer
- Anabaptist Mental Health Inspired Resources
- Clergy Burnout Self-Care
- Fest Flyer Presentation mode
- Clergy Guidelines in Working with Persons Affected by Mental Illness
- Letter for festival
- Mental Health in Challenging Time bulletin insert
- Mental Health Resources for Worship – UMC
- Mental Health Litany
- National Day of Prayer for Mental Health Awareness Tuesday of first week of October
- Mental Illness Awareness Week bulletin insert
- National Week of Mental Health sermon starters
- Prayers: Mental Health, Substance Abuse, Your Life Matters